This Week's Triumph Talking Horse Is....

......Super Kenny. He is apparently the new According, who was apprently the new Zaynar. I remember Nicky Henderson saying (a couple of weeks ago) something along lines of the 1-2-3 in the Triumph not being out yet. It's possible the best three juveniles may not be out yet, but I'd be amazed if the 1-2-3 at Cheltenham aren't - the two things are quite different. It's cutting it really fine for a currently uraced type to be ready in time for Cheltenham. Super Kenny is set to make his debut on Thursday and is now as low as 16/1 (from 33/1) for Triumph glory. I'm sure that Super Kenny, According, Souter Point will all be decent but the clock is ticking. I thought his older novices were all in with chances at Cheltenham, Oscar Whisky (especially), Finians Rainbow, Quantativeeasing, Bellvano. Surprising that it's the younger brigade that have been attracting the money - maybe it's down to punters thinking that paticular event is still wide open, they would have a point.