Bluff Mag Cardgang $5.50 buy in Irish Open 25/02 8pm

i'm lucky

The Irish Open is one of the highlights of the European Poker calendar and Bluff Europe has teamed up with celebpoker to give you the chance to get one step closer to the €3,500 Main Event courtesy of its next fantastic Card Gang tournament on Thursday 25th February 2010 at 8pm. As well as the usual cash prizes, the top ten finishers will also win a token worth €188 for an online super satellite for the 2010 Irish Open. Qualifiers from that event will win a package for the Irish Open worth €4,800 including the €3,200 + €300 buy-in to the Main Event, €350 for 5 nights’ accommodation and breakfast at the Burlington Hotel in Dublin, from 31st March to 6th April 2010, €100 for party / lounge, €50 for handling fees and €800 for flights and spending. Entry to this exclusive tournament is just $5+50c. http://www.bluffeurope.com/cardgang/

• 2 weeks later...

Bluff Europe Irish Open 25/02 $5.50 buy in Celeb Poker http://www.bluffeurope.com/cardgang/ The Irish Open is one of the highlights of the European Poker calendar and Bluff Europe has teamed up with CelebPoker to give you the chance to get one step closer to the €3,500 Main Event courtesy of its next fantastic Card Gang tournament on Thursday 25th February 2010 at 8pm. As well as the usual cash prizes, the top ten finishers will also win a token worth €188 for an online super satellite for the 2010 Irish Open. Qualifiers from that event will win a package for the Irish Open worth €4,800 including the €3,200 + €300 buy-in to the Main Event, €350 for 5 nights’ accommodation and breakfast at the Burlington Hotel in Dublin, from 31st March to 6th April 2010, €100 for party / lounge, €50 for handling fees and €800 for flights and spending. Entry to this exclusive tournament is just $5+50c. Only 9 in so far.

Re: Bluff Mag Cardgang $5.50 buy in Irish Open 25/02 8pm Just had a look and there are still only 17 registered at Celebpoker.com. Should be some great value to be had as there are ten tokens for a final satellite worth €188 apiece to be won.:clap http://www.bluffeurope.com/poker-news/en/Ten-188-Irish-Open-satellite-tokens-to-be-won-in-tonight-s-5-50-Card-Gang-special-at-8pm_6853.aspx

Re: Bluff Mag Cardgang $5.50 buy in Irish Open 25/02 8pm

came 3rd:nana:nana Got a ticket for Sundays Sat:nana
well played mate:clap i was 5th a few other pl'ers also in the top ten i think[ well played fenners and fonz and any others?.] gotta grab some sleep, i can hardly see the screen now[ think that rush poker needs a health warning.

Re: Bluff Mag Cardgang $5.50 buy in Irish Open 25/02 8pm

Token in acct now. :nana Have regd for sundays Super Sat.:hope
Well played all yesterday. I luckily finished 10th yesterday.. Does it have to be used this sunday...?? Says token date until 17th March ..Can someone else confirm this?? :unsure

Re: Bluff Mag Cardgang $5.50 buy in Irish Open 25/02 8pm I just checked my account and i appear to have two tickets for this not wanting to loose one i contacted CS. Support cannot/would not tell me if there is another next week but when i pressed them for an answer i think i got a yes, not very convinced though - see below Not sure why i have two tickets, hadnt played on the new Celeb software and when i logged in, up popped a chat box trying to convince me to deposit ( was going to anyway to play the Bluff tourney) The Guy was offering several tickets to different thing in order to get me to deposit and after a bit of negotation i got a couple of extra ones. May be a ticket was given to me for depositing, its quite a high value of buy in to be giving tickets away for - or am i missing something here - is it as good as it sounds ? Dont suppose too many have actually brought into this - Good luck to all those in it

Jonah: Mike, as what I said, you can check the software after you play. This satellites are evry week only and by invitation only so they post it once only every week. Okay?
PisstnBust: so there will be another ?
Jonah: Yes.
Jonah: Is there anything else that I can help you with?

Re: Bluff Mag Cardgang $5.50 buy in Irish Open 25/02 8pm The feckers have taken my second ticket out of my account They say it was a mistake and i shouldnt have got two.Thought it was a bit high for a deposit bonus They didnt tell me they were taking it. no apology no nothing :@:@ wish id registered with it straight away Another site for the "dead" folder

I just checked my account and i appear to have two tickets for this not wanting to loose one i contacted CS. Support cannot/would not tell me if there is another next week but when i pressed them for an answer i think i got a yes, not very convinced though - see below Not sure why i have two tickets, hadnt played on the new Celeb software and when i logged in, up popped a chat box trying to convince me to deposit ( was going to anyway to play the Bluff tourney) The Guy was offering several tickets to different thing in order to get me to deposit and after a bit of negotation i got a couple of extra ones. May be a ticket was given to me for depositing, its quite a high value of buy in to be giving tickets away for - or am i missing something here - is it as good as it sounds ? Dont suppose too many have actually brought into this - Good luck to all those in it
Jonah: Mike, as what I said, you can check the software after you play. This satellites are evry week only and by invitation only so they post it once only every week. Okay?
PisstnBust: so there will be another ?
Jonah: Yes.
Jonah: Is there anything else that I can help you with?