Acca's

jtw1

About time i put all those 'system's' i put up to some use so here goes. If you want to find out how i got the selections check out the systems+strategy section as i can't be arsed to spell them all out again on here . Simply put if a pick is UNDER the odds of 1.2 then i'll take the -1 goal Handicap on that team. 1 - MAN UTD -1 @ 1.42 2 - BARCELONA -1 @ 1.52 3 - REAL MADRID -1 @ 1.6 4 - PSV -1 @ 1.46 5 - ATH BILBAO @ 1.5 6 - INTER MILAN @ 1.38 7 - PORTO @ 1.2 £10 returns £125.24 :hope

Re: Acca's MAN UTD - 5-0 :loon PSV - 2-0 :loon The one thing we have no control when making a decision to bet on a team is not being able to take into account the effect of having a man sent-off as Barcelona did in the 26th min when 1-0 up. To their credit they made it 2-0 and that was the score going into inj time , then another sending-off and a penalty given away made it 2-1 :@ bet 2 - INTER @ 1.4 ATH BILBAO @ 1.533 PORTO -1 @ 1.75 10pt treble returns 37.57pts from Stan James

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.