Lay of the Day 4th February

14.50 Wincanton Franchoek - 1pt Lay What can you say about this horse, in 2007-08 season, this horse looked and ran like the business, he had four wins at Cheltenham and went off evens favourite in the Truimph Hurdle, he was beaten by Celestial Halo but rated 147, the world was at his feet. But since then he should have taken up skiing, because his form has gone downhill so quickly he could challenge in Vancouver in the next couple of weeks. His hurdles form tumbled to the extent that he hasnt been placed since a third at Aintree at the Grand national festival in 2008, he has been switched to fences this season and well, nothing has changed really. This is a horse with undoubted talent, but unfortunately has lost all confidence and willing in this sport, and when McCoy cant get the best out of a horse and boy he has tried with this one, its a huge concern. Someday it will hopefully turn around, McCoy is on board again today, and he will have his punters today, but i have been laying this horse for a good while now and until i see a positive, i will continue. :cow

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.