Best bet of the day 3rd Feb

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb 6.00 Kempton - Takajan - win 4/1 bog (Stan James) Has been usurped at the head of the market by one of Elsworth's newcomers, but looks to have the leading form claims of those to have seen a racetrack. The gelding showed some promise in Ireland on a couple of occasions, including on the aw at Dundalk. Since moving to Sylvester Kirk's yard he has ran 2 sound races in 2010 at Lingfield and Southwell. lto at Southwell, a track that doesn't favour front runners, he led for most of the way before being overhauled by the odds-on jolly. The third that day was miles back. David Probert takes the ride tonight, who I like as a jockey, and everything looks good for a big run - including the price.

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb

Can I scrap this one please BH. Non-runners could well have a big bearing on this race now so I'd like to switch my best bet to the following please... 2.50 Lingfield Gaily Noble - bit of a longshot but could get his own way out infront and couldnt have hoped for a better draw. Yet to win a handicap but looks to have enough ability to defy a mark of 77, and also has Amy Baker taking a further 5 lbs off today. last two runs possibly excusable as sharply upped in grade at Wolv when racing from out of the handicap and wasn't certain to act on fibresand at Southwell. 33/1 Ladbrokes (bog), 0.5 pt EW.
Absolutely cracking shout Fintron, brilliant work. Nice to see you back in the mix for feb after a tough few months in bbotd! :notworthy :ok

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb 20:00 Kempton Doctor of Music showed little on his four turf starts and was assigned the rating of 50 for this contest today. However, his two starts at a mile have both been the most promising, a decent enough sixth being the highlight. Could well suit the polytrack a lot more than turf and as well, the yard is running with a lot of credit. Saddling winners today and yesterday. Looks unexposed in a race full of no-hopers. Could go close and is drawn very well. 0.5pt EW @ 25/1 StanJames

The hardest luck BH. Cantering when falling after the last. Looked like it tripped it self up ?
Sick luck. Two strides after the last and he stumbled. As unlucky a loser you will ever see.
BH' date=' that was horrifically unlucky. He pinged the last only to stumble in his stride. Truly awful. I know it's no consolation, but hard luck mate :puke:puke[/quote'] Its ok, i've kicked both Dogs, put Suzy in the Dog House with them, thats the fourth time this has happened since May, its unreal. Great winner Fin mate:clap Table up after I've watched Spurs lose to a 95th minute disputed pen!!:lol

Its ok' date=' i've kicked both Dogs, put Suzy in the Dog House with them, thats the fourth time this has happened since May, its unreal.[/quote'] Wonder if this fella will have the time to get experience before the festival if he gets an entry for the Neptune. Looked quite impressive today. Not just the way he travelled and put the race to bed, but in the paddock I thought I was looking at Denman.