Need to find some good tipsters to follow

Hi guys, my name is Jane. I am completly new to the world of betting, but I figured if I followed a good tipster and made the same bets as them I could make some money. Trouble is I don't know where to find any. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help and sorry for my poor English.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Need to find some good tipsters to follow Jane, seriously, the only thing you'll achieve with this question is a load of spam. ( and i just banned the first spammer that replied ) Putting aside for a moment if following a tipster is a good idea or not... a) Look around the forum to the various threads. We make it a point that people provide information and results and do what is reasonable possible for threads to be authentic and true. Look around and take your pick. Hint: on a forum view you can click on "Replies" and "Views", top right, and that sorts the forum display and brings out the longest running threads. b) Alternatively just google for "Tipster competition" You'll find any number of sites where people compete against each other in the form of tipsters. The past record is usually displayed with results included. c) And then there are the commercial tipsters. If you're looking for any of those then this just isn't the place to look. This is a forum where people share info on a voluntary basis. Commercial tipsters have no place in that concept. Most references are in fact just spam and deleted as such. Do a google search for "Tipster proofing" and you'll find a number of sites where information can be found on commercial tipsters like independently proofed records. Note: any replies containing links outside of PL will most likely be deleted as spam.

Re: Need to find some good tipsters to follow I strongly recommend to follow tipsters who are known and have a long-term winning record. Avoid tipsters who are having fantastic runs like 20-2 or 9-0. This can be luck.. On the other side, +607 Units Total Profit is not luck :) [ EDIT ]