Cheltenham Sat 30th Jan

2.05 Cheltenham AKILAK is the one for me here. Howard Johnson has hit a decent reign of form with 8 winners in last 14 days. Ryan Mania replaces injured Denis O'Regan and takes off another handy 3lb. Akilak was 2nd here last year in this race off a 5lb higher mark 2.5L behind The Sawyer and is now 9lb better off with that rival. This horse has to have soft or heavy ground and its form reads on that ground 6212P31324531. The horse has ran at the festival 3 times including 3rd place in the triumph. Those were not on the ground the horse enjoys most. bookies are being a but careful as Seven is my number may not run here. Betfair go 11.0 which i have taken for 5pts :ok

Re: Cheltenham Sat 30th Jan

2.05 Cheltenham bookies are being a but careful as Seven is my number may not run here.
I think it look very obvious he'll be pulled out of this race with Timmy Murphy carrying a full book of rides at Doncaster, Seven being one of them, and crucially, the only David Johnstone one...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.