Pokerstars £2k freerolls till 7th of March

heniek31

Re: Pokerstars £2k freerolls till 7th of March Noticed that these had been set up incorrectly - as they ignored the rebuys in the Prize Pool (maikng them guaranteed tourneys and not added) So wrote to Stars to complain

Playing your generous £2k Daily Giveaways tonight.(#234190497) >> >>But the payout pool is not correct it states in your promotion £2k will be >added to the Prize Pool. >> >>Yet the Prize Pool only shows $3333.00 ?? >> >>We have an added £2,000 - Which is approx $3,333.00 >>Yet there are also $1809.50 worth of Rebuys and add-ons, which aren't >accounted for in the Pool? >> >>Is this an error or are the tourneys Guaranteed £2k and not added £2k as >the promo states
FIrst Reply from Stars was that I was incorrect,
Hello Martyn, > >Thank you for your email. > >Please note the way these tournaments work is that we guarantee that there >will be at least £2,000.00 ($3,330.00 USD) in the prize pool. Therefore if >only say 50 players entered the event they would still be playing for a >share of £2,000.00. > >That said, all the re-buys and add-ons do not get added to this total, >rather they go towards making up the guaranteed amount. In this case the >rebuys and add-ons did not exceed the guaranteed therefore the prize was >not increased and we make up the difference. > >However had this re-buy and add-on figure exceeded £2,000.00, the >additional funds would have been added to the prize pool and awarded >accordingly. > >If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again. > >Thank you for choosing PokerStars and good luck at the tables! >
then second email they agreed they'd been set up incorrectly and gave an apology, and promise to correct the future events.
Hello Martyn, Firstly allow me to apologise for the information provided in the previous email. It has come to light that the tournament has been set up incorrectly and the re-buy and add-on amounts should be added to the main prize pool. Our Poker Room team is investigating this matter and is looking to make the necessary adjustments to players pay outs within 24 hours. In addition I can confirm that future tournaments in this promotion will be adjusted to ensure all the re-buys and add-ons are directly added to the prize pool. Once again I apologise for any confusion this situation may have caused and If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you for choosing PokerStars and good luck at the tables!
Must say probably the quickest Customer Service out there,

Re: Pokerstars £2k freerolls till 7th of March Finished 11th with no rebuys and got $33 but by then its was basically all in on every hand because of the size of the blinds. Unless you finish in top 6 its not really worth playing even with the rebuys and with a field of 2000 you're not going to finish until 2.0, 3.0 am

• 2 weeks later...

PokerStars Freeroll PokerStars is running a $2000 Daily Giveaway starts at 2130 just woundering if anyone plays this. I have played this 6 times and cashed 3 times, thought that i would see how much i could make just on these freerolls. Is there anyone else that plays this tourney?? :ok

Re: Pokerstars £2k freerolls till 7th of March clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif I am "over the moon" as they say with this result tonight played well at the start but neer the end it was getting late and after a bad beat just wanted out, i lost count how many time i was short stacked and stoped in. 36 out of 8708 cashed $10.32 with no re-bye and add-on running cash $16.89 :ok