Wolverhampton 22nd Jan (AW) (Twilight)

5.05 Wolverhampton I said I would give Fareham Town one last chance last time out but looks well worth a try over 5f having travelled strongly last couple of times and looked a real threat before fading inside the final furlong or so, and only form worth talking about has came round this course and looked worse at kempton so just think might be worth a small punt back here and over the minimu trip. 0.25pt e/w fareham town 5.35 Wolverhampton Condition stakes race with a few usual suspects becoming reguarlar's in these sort of events and one catches the eye and that is aeroplane potentially well treated against many of these in the weights barring blue bajan who I have reservations about with this trip being on the short side and also better over the hurdles these days although run with some credit in the summer! But the booking of spencer on aeroplane is eye catching for the inform evans yard who will insist on using his youngster (who i dont rate) but he really needs a special spencer ride coming off the pace and finishing strongly, gotta give spencer credit he is riding very well at the moment and just fancy this step up in trip may be something he needs nowadays be interesting to see how he goes! The other that will be presented very late and finishing with great authority on the back of his last run is Mister New York he finished very very strongly and winning well in handicap company last time out and although got something to find at the weights he is proven at the trip and may be capable of more in this frame of mind. 0.5pt win aeroplane 5/2 pp 0.25pt e/w mister new york 9/2 pp

Re: Wolverhampton 22nd Jan (AW) (Twilight) 5.35 wolverhampton Aeroplane - agree with chris, step up in trip could help here as was staying on over mile at kemp in dec. Hopefully its dubai dolly will set this up for him, booking of spencer catches the eye. 3/1 bet 365.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.