The International Poker School - Nottingham seminar

berthe

Hi all, This isn't strictly a shameless plug, so I hope it won't get deleted as such. I write for Gambling magazine and share an office with WPT Poker mag, for whom regular Punters Lounge poster 'swampster' works. He suggested this forum to me as a good place to mention this... We've got a competition in Gambling this month to win a free seminar with The International Poker School (TIPS) in Nottingham (worth £325). All expenses are covered except travel. Is it ok to post a link to the full story here, or will it be deleted as spam? It's a great opportunity to win free expert tuition, but best suited to someone who's already quite into poker, has perhaps read a strategy book or two, etc... The reason for posting this here is that I'd like to give decent poker players a heads up about the competition. The winner will be selected at random, but there seems little point in a total novice winning as the tuition is likely to go slightly over their heads. Anyway, I don't know how strict they are on this forum, so I won't post the link straight away. Best to be on good behaviour when I'm so new here. If a moderator or someone who knows the ropes tells me its ok to post the link here, then I will. Alternatively, I can just cut and paste the text if posting a link would be seen as trying to get increased traffic to our website? (Not my intention). Cheers.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.