Doubles Hunt £5 > £500 (Now £5 > £300)

Holte888

Hi, my first time posting here. I have enjoyed reading the glory hunts section and have gotten some great tips from this site. I have now decided to pop my cherry! so wish me luck! I will only bet on football and will use 1x2, AH, and Both Teams To Score. I have a fiver left in my Sportingbet account so here goes. BET 1: Rubin Kazan to beat Dnepr Mogilev 19/20 Swindon to beat Stockport 7/10 £5 > £16.58:hope

Re: Doubles Hunt £5 > £500 Over to France this evening and over to Bet365 as Sportingbet has no AH market. BET 2 Grenoble vs Bordeaux (-1) 1.90 Marseille vs Le Mans (HT/FT) 1.83 £16.58 > £57.65:hope I should've stated in my opening post that i'm open to HT/FT, Overs/Under, DNB & Double Chance. Infact the only bets i never do are Goalscorers, Correct Scores, Cards, Corners, Time of Goals etc. Oh and i never bet on Villa, even if i think we'll win (superstitious):lol

Re: Doubles Hunt £5 > £500

Over to France this evening and over to Bet365 as Sportingbet has no AH market. BET 2 Grenoble vs Bordeaux (-1) 1.90 Marseille vs Le Mans (HT/FT) 1.83 £16.58 > £57.65:hope I should've stated in my opening post that i'm open to HT/FT, Overs/Under, DNB & Double Chance. Infact the only bets i never do are Goalscorers, Correct Scores, Cards, Corners, Time of Goals etc. Oh and i never bet on Villa, even if i think we'll win (superstitious):lol
:\ Will wait for the weekend for attempt 2.

Re: Doubles Hunt £5 > £500 neither really mate i support man utd but have a real soft spot for villa i love the way they play football and love the atmosphere at Villa park....I was singing all night last night for the Villa.....so in answer to your question i don't sport Villa but i like them alot.

Re: Doubles Hunt £5 > £500

Attempt 2 Bet 1 Excelsior (-1) vs Haarlem 1.65 Sevilla (-1) vs Almeira 2.25:sad £5 > £18.56 @Sportingbet. (found the AH section!) :hope
Doh! Sportingbet don't give the push, which means the bet is a loser. Guess i should've read the smallprint:wall

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Doubles Hunt £5 > £300 (was originally £5 > £500) Back after a break. Lets have another crack at this. I am now going to aim for £300 however, instead of £500. Attempt 4 Bet 1 Annan vs Berwick (both to score) 1.75 Airbus vs Llanelli 1.65 £5 > £14.44 @sportingbet :hope

Re: Doubles Hunt £5 > £300 (was originally £5 > £500)

Back after a break. Lets have another crack at this. I am now going to aim for £300 however, instead of £500. Attempt 4 Bet 1 Annan vs Berwick (both to score) 1.75 :clap Airbus vs Llanelli 1.65 :clap £5 > £14.44 @sportingbet :hope
Attempt 4 Bet 2 Everton vs Chelsea 1.72 Parma vs Inter 1.80 £14.44 > £44.90 @Bet365 (I work it out to be £44.76, but they say £44.90 who am i to complain!) :hope

Re: Doubles Hunt £5 > £300 (was originally £5 > £500)

Attempt 4 Bet 2 Everton vs Chelsea 1.72 Parma vs Inter 1.80 £14.44 > £44.90 @Bet365 (I work it out to be £44.76, but they say £44.90 who am i to complain!) :hope
:( Another one bites the dust. No bets this weekend.