Let It Snow - 5 x €100 Freerolls Weds 13th - Sun 17th Jan - Devilfish Poker

karlh

Hi All, As some of us pray for more snow and others are still stuck in it, we're giving our beloved players a little something to do while they stay wrapped up warm - FIVE €100 freerolls this week. All you need to do is Download Devilfish Poker,set up an account, and register. You will see the next freeroll in the lobby under Tournaments > Special (registration opens for next freeroll when previous one has ended) Let It Snow €100 Freerolls Weds 13th Jan - 7.30pm/8.30pm CET Thurs 14th Jan - 7.30pm/8.30pm CET Fri 15th Jan - 7.30pm/8.30pm CET Sat 16th Jan - 7.30pm/8.30pm CET Sun 17th Jan - 7.30pm/8.30pm CET Good luck!

Re: Let It Snow - 5 x €100 Freerolls Weds 13th - Sun 17th Jan - Devilfish Poker I will definitely give these a shot for the rest of the week for one simple reason...I forgot about last nights and was 25 minutes late, only to find I had been booted for inactivity...as had another six on that table. With that in place it will be a much more playable freeroll.