Snooker: The Masters 10-17 Jan

Re: Snooker: The Masters 10-17 Jan

Both bets come in tonight. The over 12.5 50+ comes in pretty easily, just 14 frames in but the over 16 frames was a little closer. Currently 9-7 to Ronnie. Let's hope Selby can take this to a final frame:hope So, with 7.83pts profit today, I finish the tournament on a pleasing +17.84pts. Some great stuff in here and more snooker to get our teeth into soon with the Welsh Open qualifers this week & the tournament starting next weekend:nana
Top top work this week mate. And to Spooner and others who are looking at very solid profits this week :clap:clap:clap.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Snooker: The Masters 10-17 Jan sometimes i dont understand Ronnie, he tries to pot hard green on 9-8 in front and leaves mark increadible chance to comeback ... looks like the rocket have no motivation at all in theese type of games like final or playing against the poorest players in him eyes. that's why i hate him, but anyway despite my lost money it was great final and cheers to Mark who've done increadible tonight

Re: Snooker: The Masters 10-17 Jan Well done Kev top stuff again mate :notworthy. You have been in cracking form recently, so much so that I'm inspired to start getting involved again. Had a bit of a break from the forum and starting reading again before the PDC darts. Bit more spare time on my hands now so I can start posting my selections again and hopefully add something to this very knowledgeable and frequently successful site.

Re: Snooker: The Masters 10-17 Jan Unbelievable standard of snooker. Just unbelievable. Anyone who hasn't been to watch this tournament won't know the kind of tension and pressure there is in that arena. To hold yourself together amongst all that is almost impossible. Fair play to Selby :clap:clap:clap. Couldn't quite get back into profit for the tournament. That 136 from Selby meant I had to settle for an 8.29pt loss on the week. I'll be aiming to get that back and more on the Welsh Open, which as Russ says, begins on Tuesday with the qualifiers.