Betfair Players

msaban

To those who play on Betfair, they are running another one of their promotions where they are giving extra cash away if you opt in to clear so many bonus points in Jan. Cant put a direct link up, so its http://poker.betfair.com/ and then its under the promotions tab. =============================== Take advantage of the great selection of cash bonuses on offer this January at Betfair Poker. With bonuses from $25 going up to a whopping $2,000 we're expecting an explosion of chip stacks and bankrolls at the Betfair Poker tables this month. Don't miss out! 3 Quick Steps to Get Your Bonus:

1. Opt-in for the bonus of your choice (below) between 1st and 31st January
  2. Accumulate Betfair Poker points for all real money play
  3. Hit your bonus' clearance thresholds to see the weekly payment boosting your bankroll every Wednesday

The poker points generated between 1st and 31st January 2010 will see you clearing the bonus of your choice. Opt-in and hit the Betfair Poker tables to watch your bankroll soar! $25 Cash Bonus

$100 Cash Bonus

$500 Cash Bonus

$1,000 Cash Bonus

$2,000 Cash Bonus

Please note the following applies to all Cash Bonus offers above:

• To qualify for the bonus players have to opt-in before midnight 31st January 2010
  • Bonuses are paid Wednesdays - first payment on 6th January '10 and last payment on 3rd February '10
  • One bonus per player (first bonus selected is the one you'll start clearing) - no changes will be applied
  • Players on welcome bonuses do not qualify for a cash bonus
  • Bonus cleared based on Betfair Poker points generated between 00:00am (UK) on 1st January 2010 and 23:59pm (UK) 31st January 2010
  • Check your Betfair Poker points here
  • Terms and Conditions

Re: Betfair Players

Where can i see where my poker points are, and how may do you earn for cash games and tournaments. Cheers
When you log into the Betfair webpage, click on the "My Account" link in the top left hand corner, this will open up another page and there is a link to the betfair points statement on that menu. I think points is worked out at 1 per 0.10 rake