THANK YOU - from the mods

bowles10

Just to end the year off with a massive THANK YOU to all you guys who put in the time & effort to come on here and post their thoughts on the days racing. Your input is truly amazing and we are now the best forum on PL as voted by PL for the oscar this year:clap As usual, we have seen people come & go, i never talk about those who have left as i would rather compliment those who have remained or are new to the forum. again this year we have had some excellent people join ATR & lets hope they stay. The comps this year have gone from strength to strenght & :clap goes to BH, Mowgli & Stewartd14 for running these comps. Their dedication to the forum is excellent. I personally think we now have the strongest contingent of posters i have seen in the 7 years i have been here. We have guys who are working in the game as professionals & some who are semi-pro. Others are just starting out on the gambling front & only wish i had a forum like this when i was 20!! There are times when a few of us probably want to walk away or take time out, there is nothing wrong in this but dont forget we are a small community on here and always happy to lend an ear. Onto 2010, well what will it bring? ATR will get even bigger but we must keep in check as this is what we are good at. Dont let things get out of hand, the debate and discussion has at times been heated but i think that is healthy, so keep putting your opinions in & dont be afraid to say so. I hope to get the PL race club started soon & hope we can meet up with a few of you during the year to put faces to names & have a decent day out doing what we love. Finally, my personal thanks to you all for such a great year. Getting the Lifetime achievement oscar was a great end to the year & i thank you again for voting for me. Cheers Bowles10 (Rob) & my fellow mods. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.