NBA Monday...

Guest TazaD

15-13-1 I don't seem to have much 'luck' when it comes to totals, but this one does seem a bit high. Denver @ Memphis under 198.5 League: 13-3 (Av. loss 2.2) away 5+ dog, 1 day off 10+ ats loss as away 4- dog. [Denv] (3-0 this season) but...5-11 under (av. 189.7 in that spot) (Memphis in a 9-3 situation, av. win 14.9! so scaring me off Denver) Last meeting @ memphis was 106-88, but memphis shot 55.4%. In fact the last 12 meetings have gone under this number. The last 5 meetings @ Memphis have gone under this no. @ 186.6 ppg. Only TWO games in the last 20 meetings @ Memphis (and Vancouver) since 1996 have gone over this number! Denver are 3-8 this season when total 195-200, and are 10-17 away. Memphis are 4-10 under after 3+ straight wins this season. I think the total is inflated due to both teams recent match-ups. Although Denver are 1-6 under in their last 7 road games, I think the scores have still inflated this total! Before Miami when they totalled only 178, they played @..... Orlando (League worst in FGA % and points allowed) Portland (3rd worst for FGA%, and 3rd best for FG%) Sactown (League best for FG%, 3FG%, scoring, 5th worst FGA% and scoring allowed!) GS (League worst 3FGA% and 8th worst FGA%) Dallas (4th worst for FGA%, 4th best FG%, 2nd worst Scoring allowed, 2nd best scoring!) Long winded, I know!, but in short before Miami, Denver played 5 of the bottom 8 for FGA%! (Memphis are 16th)....3 of the worst 5 for points allowed (Memph 15th).....AND 4 of the top 6 teams for FG%!!!! Point is..... They STILL only averaged 200.8 ppg in those 5 games...197 if we include Miami. Also, on the flip side.....Memph last 5 home games have been v..... Phoenix (6th worst for points allowed) Dallas Clippers (4th worst points allowed, 2nd worst FGA%) Bucks (in top 10 for scoring, FG%, 3FG% and points allowed) and GS. Again, Memphis have averaged 'only' 199.8 ppg in these 5 home games. As I said I'm not that flash at totals, but pretty happy with this one. Also liking Philli to roll Detroit, but waiting for a line.

Guest cd3tops

Re: NBA Monday... Ifeel royally screwed by the sport... why carry on betting on a sport that can screw you over the space of a match... obviously took new orleans -1.5 for the to romp into a first 1/4 lead. did not last now 4 down with 1 min left!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.