Top 3 Lay

Pumpit

Hi Word of warning ,Iam piss at football betting but iam always trying to get a foot in the door betting wise that will make a profit,iam a tryer if nothing else. System outline --------------------------- This system ive been playing about with from the beg of the season and came about late last season due to some drastic results of the teams i was taking data on. First of is to lay the top 3 teams in the stated leauges from last season,there must be 3 teams if joint on points then will take the best goals for a team if joint then will go to games v each other to gain the team that goes into the system. Example last seasons top 3 in the Eng Prem Man Utd Liverpool Chelsea now the idea is to lay these teams weekly for 1pt each If and when these teams play each other its a no lay game The Starting Bank is 100pts All lays are 1pt each This is a real live system but i must stress iam only laying to small amounts to see how this goes. Countrys and teams in their leagues to follow

Re: Top 3 Lay Belgian Anderlecht Stand Liege Club Brugge --------------------------- Denmark FC Copenhagen Odense Brondby ----------------------- Eng Prem Man Utd Liverpool Chelsea ------------- France Bordeaux Marseille Lyon -------------------- Germany Wolfsburg Bayern Stuttgart -------------------- Serie A Inter Milan Juventus AC Milan ----------------------- more coming

Re: Top 3 Lay Hi Hampshirelan I think you have misread the thread if iam not wrong, Yes ive backtested this system by laying live from the start of the footy season but to be honest even if ive backtested this for the last 5 years and made a profit there is no cert that this system or any other system that has made a profit in the past is gonna make a profit in the future. On the points that the system has lost,you state ive lost 4pts when ive only lost 0.40pt i layed Chelsea today for 1pt at 1.40 Betfair and Chelsea won 2-1 v Fulham so my outlay if i lost was 0.40pt if i had won i would have made 1pt return - 5% basic comm at Betfair giving me a return of 0.95pt. Thanks for looking in and good luck with your betting.