Drip system (YES System)

jl294

This is a system that requires ALOT of patience. Imagine you have a system where the odds for a team to win is Evens (2.00). Therefore, you need to win at least 50% of the time to make any profit. This is as we all know a very hard thing to do. Whenever we find any decent system, after afew weeks it hits a bad patch and in general cannot sustain itself as a 'long term' solution. Now we always see long drips on this forum (glory hunter section), where someone has like 200 bets not out, having multiplied their bank by 8 or whatever. Most of the time people at least double their bank before they bust. If we apply a drip to achieve modest profit targets and restart, then I think it could work quite well. It would take around 35 bets at 1.02 odds to achieve this on average. This can vary though. We could instead apply it to odds of 1.50 and then start again. This is more ideal as it breaks up the chain of events, and means sequences can take less time. From what I can remember, I've done around 10 drips before, and can only remember once loosing my money before doubling it. What do you guys think?

Re: Drip system (YES System) It's a reasonable approach. I've done a few of these drip systems myself (to be found in GH section for the curious) and most of them (all?) have ended in profit. I agree that the biggest obstacle here is patience, if your'e sticking to really low odds that is. If you take on 1.50-ish odds then you will have many more busted bets, but in the end it all comes down to selection quality (as always). Long term, if you can double your initial stake more often using 1.02 odds than should you have used 1.50 odds, then it just means that you are better in selecting 1.02 bets. One of my most successful drips was tripling my bank using low odds, like when some team was leading 2-0 with 5 minutes to go and they were 1.03 to win. But i almost always watched the matches in order to really get a feeling for the bet and it was very timeconsuming