** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Rebound wednesday

Guest Carmine Bellini

Guest Carmine Bellini

After a dismal start to the week yesterday I look to rebound with some selections today here at PL that will be coming up shortly. Last Week 12-8 (60%) This Week: 0-5 (0%) Be back with information and some thoughts on today's NBA card. Carmine

Guest Carmine Bellini

Re: Rebound wednesday Well because of the fall down card yesterday I am going to release my entire card tonight,. except for the top findings plays and I will add the writeups and information I have as well..... I will come back with Mid-Term Plays followed by the lesson plays, smart money plays will be released about 10 minutes before the tip off and then second halves where they seem needed. Be Right Back. CB

Guest Carmine Bellini

Re: Rebound wednesday MidTerm Selections: 1. Warriors +8 The Grizzlies are favored by 8 in this spot when a team much better than them in Indy just beat them by 10 last night? Memphis is not in the same class but finally getting credit for being a real team. If you want a weakness for the Memphis team it is rebounding a spot that the Warrior excel in. They also missed out on Erik Dampier at the trading deadline and he will be out to show them what they missedout on. The warriors are 10-3 ATS after losing by more than ten points an will be ready for tonight. Back with a lesson selection. CB

Guest Carmine Bellini

Re: Rebound wednesday Lesson Play Play on the under when one team is off a road trip from coast to coast of three games or more AND they are playing a team that is playing the second of back to back nights. This is a play on the UNDER 202 Boston / Milwaukee The Celtics overall are in a good under spot without the lesson and you can expect the same from the Bucks who are off a great night of shooting and will be without Ford for tonight. The Celtics have the under at 12-0 in the last 12 as home underdogs with the total line set more than 190. They also have the under at 14-3 when they areat hoem with rest against an unrestedteam. The Celtics win tonight as the Bucks have a bad shooting performance. CB

Guest Carmine Bellini

Re: Rebound wednesday Clippers +5.5 s/h The Hornets are not prepared in this game and look lousy down the stretch. They are also shooting much better in the f/h than the Clippers but it is still just a one point game. The correction will help the Clippers here. CB