many thanks to you all

teaulc

i would like to say a big thankyou to all of you who nominated and voted for me for the Oscars this year. to be nominated for all 3 categories is quite humbling,:$ well done to Starshine who imho is fully deserved of her Oscar (i did vote for her) and Washman for his (i also voted for him).:clap:clap:clap i`m a bit stuck for words at the moment,so i will just leave it there :ok Thanks again Alan

Re: many thanks to you all I've not really looked at the oscars this year Al but to be nominated for 3 cat's is quite an acheivement :clap I'm going to be totally honest here and say a while ago I thought you were one of the weaker players on this site and also moaned to much, bad play was never your fault etc. I would always be happy to have you on my table. What a turnaround, you have obviously worked hard on your game and have now become very consistant and definately one of the very good PL players. Your live game seems to have come on ten fold, as shown by the fantastic WSOP cash. I think you have had a superb year and congratulations to you :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Look forward to following your progress in 2010's WSOP :ok