Join Team Devilfish - Play with Devilfish at EMOP Gran Canaria - Jan 2010

karlh

31df889e-f3e1-4c5e-9659-ed15ae06735a.jpg Tired of the long, cold winter nights? Want to start 2010 with dream holiday? Devilfish Poker are guaranteeing 3 x €2,000 packages to the European Master of Poker in sunny Gran Canaria on January 28th 2010 where you will join Dave 'Devilfish' Ulliott as part of Team Devilfish. The packages include tournament buy-in (€1,100),accommodation, expenses and best of all - coaching before and during the tournament from the one and only Dave Ulliott. d1b7688d-2f9f-4519-b3b4-11a73df08627.gif
  • EMOP Gran Canaria Buy-in - €1,000+€100
  • Accommodation (arranged by us)
  • Expenses (players must book their own flights)
  • Dinner with Dave 'Devilfish' Ulliott
  • Coaching session before the tournament begins from Dave 'Devilfish' Ulliott, who will also be available throughout the tournament for extra advice at any time.

c417037f-39b3-446c-8700-79af32f507de.gif The Team Devilfish Grand Final will take place on 14th January with a €100 buy-in. 3 x €2,000 Packages will be guaranteed. Daily satellites with €5 and €10 buy-ins will start on 10th December - each satellite will have at least one €100 ticket ticket to the Grand Final guaranteed. cb0453bf-0899-4582-9829-051f1b290f9d.gif Click here for more info: http://www.devilfish.com/en/Poker/PromotionsPage/Team-Devilfish.aspx cdf501b9-13c7-47f0-aa7a-d96a2cff3681.gif Any Devilfish players who qualify for EMOP through any of the network's weekly satellites via Devilfish Poker, or who buy-in directly to the tournament through their Devilfish Poker account, are also welcome to join the team. It promises to be a great trip! You can find a full EMOP Satellite schedule here: http://www.devilfish.com/en/Poker/PromotionsPage/EMOP-Season-2.aspx Best of luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Join Team Devilfish - Play with Devilfish at EMOP Gran Canaria - Jan 2010 The last week of qualifiers are running every night at 8pm on Devilfish Poker. Book your seat in the Jan 14th satellite for as little as €5 or you can buyin directly for €100. Devilfish is packing his bags and who wouldnt want to be playing poker in the sun at the moment!? The winner gets a package to EMOP Gran Canaria, dinner and coaching with the 'fish and some much needed sun! We've guaranteed 3 x €2,000 packages and this is a Devilfish only sat.

Re: Join Team Devilfish - Play with Devilfish at EMOP Gran Canaria - Jan 2010 TYTYTYTYYT! :) That was the sicket ever final table! I'd almost left the room when he turned over KK, was shouting Ten! Ten! Ten! lol One time! See that A2 v AJ as well. I nearly puked! Just scrapped the win! 2000emopwin.jpg

Re: Join Team Devilfish - Play with Devilfish at EMOP Gran Canaria - Jan 2010 Had to feel a bit sorry for Kristobal, who lost half his chips on a lengthy disco, but it was a mammoth FT. I didn't want to post in the thread in case it jinxed you.:eyes I suspect that there were some "light-ish shoves" by most of you, but it had to be done. Yes, the A2 v AJ - 2 on the flop, fooking Jack on the river to save the eventual winner, was nearly poetry.

Re: Join Team Devilfish - Play with Devilfish at EMOP Gran Canaria - Jan 2010

Had to feel a bit sorry for Kristobal, who lost half his chips on a lengthy disco, but it was a mammoth FT. I didn't want to post in the thread in case it jinxed you.:eyes I suspect that there were some "light-ish shoves" by most of you, but it had to be done. Yes, the A2 v AJ - 2 on the flop, fooking Jack on the river to save the eventual winner, was nearly poetry.
Yeah, who ever bubbled deserved a package too. Any 4 of us were in danger. When Kris sat out (he did that just after that a2 v aj, maybe he didnt see the river?!) it actually hurt me a little as I would have made 2 extra shoves against the Fins in the blinds but decided to fold as halibaba wasn't soft playing the other Fin. Then when Kris returned I had to call his shove with Q7 and luckily hit a 7 against his K high. PS. Thanks Duke! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Join Team Devilfish - Play with Devilfish at EMOP Gran Canaria - Jan 2010 Team Devilfish Looking for a Win at the European Masters of Poker Gran Canaria This Week Press Release Source: Devilfish Gaming Plc On Tuesday January 26, 2010, 8:34 am EST LONDON, January 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- - Five-Strong Team of Online Qualifiers and Dave Ulliott Head to Gran Canaria for European Masters of Poker Main Event on Thursday DevilfishPoker.com today announced Team Devilfish, consisting of five poker players plus UK poker legend Dave "Devilfish" Ulliott, who will participate in the European Masters of Poker taking place in Gran Canaria from Jan. 28 to 31, 2010. Team Devilfish are: Dave "Devilfish" Ulliott -- UK Daniel "allin-tony" Boije -- Finland Benedetto "DMTRX" Passantino -- UK Toni "halibaba" Saarinen -- Finland David "Vindolanda" Dyson - UK Eduard "edNorel" Norel -- Romania The team will play the sold out EMOP Gran Canaria EUR1,000 buy-in main event later this week while benefiting from coaching with Ulliott who will host dinner for the players each day during the tournament while discussing all things poker. Ulliott, who is looking forward to his sunny break from the dreary northern England weather, said, "We've assembled a crack team of players to take on the EMOP Gran Canaria and I can't wait to meet up with the boys, discuss some strategy, enjoy the food and drink, and hopefully come home with a Team Devilfish EMOP champion!" Team Devilfish member Benedetto Passantino said, "Thanks to Devilfish Poker! There is nowhere I'd rather be than representing Team Devilfish alongside Dave Ulliott at the EMOP Gran Canaria. Devilfish was the first player to call me the Matrix and since then my poker nickname has been DaMatrix. I hope to be firing as many bullets as dodging them!" For more information on qualifying for leg three of the European Masters of Poker, taking place in Lisbon from March 25 to 28, visit DevilfishPoker.com and join 400 other hopefuls on Europe's most exciting new poker tour. About Devilfish Gaming Devilfish Gaming Plc (Ticker "DEVP") takes its name from the well known poker professional David "Devilfish" Ulliott, who is active in promoting the business. Ulliott is one of Europe's best known, entertaining and recognized poker players with many large wins including World Series of Poker and World Poker Tour titles to his name. The company is publicly quoted, having floated on London's PLUS market in March 2008. The company does not accept wagers from the U.S.A ;)

Re: Join Team Devilfish - Play with Devilfish at EMOP Gran Canaria - Jan 2010 Ran shit again live. KK v AA did the biggest damage and I was busto in Day1b when I ran into Aces again! gg Having a good time here in Las Palmas though. Devilfish has been hilarious!