Ludlow ''thurs''

Ludlow 12-40 Race 1 on the card. SACRILEGE I,ve backed this horse the last 2 runs, well one was,nt even a run as he jinked at the start as the tape went up and the jockey ended up on the floor. In his last run he was cruising a long way but again the jockey i feel went way to early but he did kick for home, he got passed on the run in was was 3rd at 28/1 i had each way money down, if he times it a bit better in the 1st he,l not get beat, however a danger must come from GENARI and B.Geraghty. If Barry Geraghty does win the 1st from SACRILEGE then hes also worth a look in the rest of the card as he's been coming in with doubles / trebles for fun these days. I still feel SACRILEGE will be riden with a touch more patients and win.

Re: Ludlow ''thurs'' From sporting life. Genari may start favourite and will indeed take some beating but the form showed by SACRILEGE looks stronger and so he's taken to land this ahead of Gordon Elliot's charge, with Daaloob next best. The last named has been off since March and makes his hurdling debut at a lowly level but the form he displayed in taking second in two bumpers, particularly on debut when behind a smart looking sort, would suggest the gelding would have a real chance here if fit and adapting to the hurdles. However, without the market to guide us the proven form of Sacrilege is preferred.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.