Laying correct score multiples experiment

My strategy is to lay the correct score using betfair mulitples. In order to lay correct score multiples, you must select multiples on the left of the betfair screen and then select either midweek or weekend european football. You must then select soccer and then choose the league or tournament.By selecting games bye choosing all sports and then todays fixtures etc, you will only be given match odds. You must also make sure you select full view in order to see the lay options. The option to lay correct score for multiples is only available in certain leagues and competitions. The ones i am aware of are: -England ( Premiership, Championship) -Italy ( Seria A ) -Germany ( Bundesliga ) -Spain ( La Liga ) -Champions league -Uefa Cup You can either select one correct score per game or select several. It is important that you do not press the lay multiple button, you must still back the multiple, only the correct scores are been layed. My correct score selections are based on my own analysis of recent games involving both teams and also help of betdevil. There is no proper statistical or value based selecting, merely my own knowledge and analytical ability. Also this is a paper trail system as it is only been tested. I apologise for editing this post as it contains my 1st selection from a couple of weeks ago, but as there was confusion of how to lay correct score multiples i felt it needed explaining. My apologies for breaking the rules. My starting bank is 200 and i will use 5% of my bank per bet progressivly, For example if i make a profit, i will increase my stake to 5% of my new bank, if i make a days loss i will decrease my stake. If multiple bets are placed on the same date they will all have the same stake ( Updated on Dec 20th 09, changed from a previous staking plan ) I have changed from a previous staking plan of using £4 as i wanted my results to reflect a progressive staking system. All selections that state stakes of £4 have been updated - See post 82* My first bet :hope Wolfsburg v Man Utd (layed 0-0 @ 13.92) Marseille v Real Madrid (layed any unquoted @ 13.28) Chelsea v Apoel (layed 1-0 @ 8.01) Juventus v B Munich (layed 0-0 @ 11.15) Maccabi Haifa v Bordeaux (layed 0-0 @ 11.4) FC Zurish v AC Milan (layed 0-1 @ 8.48) bet 4 euro @ 1.81

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.