Best bet of the day 3rd Dec

6.15 Wolverhampton Prohibition is likely to be a classy sort and not your typical aw runner and should walk this if fit and well after long break and taking to the aw surface, he showed real promise on debut finishing 4th and then won extremely well on heavy ground beating some classy sorts; class is class, petrovsky, nom dom and all have gone off to win off marks of 65+ and a couple 80+, he has been given a rating of 80 which looks a tasty mark if all is well. With a horse being off the track for so long defenetily need to be skeptical and try and find a cover bet and I feel Oriental Cavalier is gonna be mine, he has been running with credit recently and took advantage of a weak maiden over CD, and looks to have a race in him somewhere on aw this winter. 1pt win prohibition

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Dec Chapel Flowers 2.05 Leicester Won two class 5 chases off 82 and 89 by 32l and 11l over 22f and 20f and on good and good to firm ground. Was clearly well ahead of the handicapper at the point but just how far is what we will find out today as he has hit it with an 18lb raise. Ran over hurdles last time and finished 3rd but back over fences today and Lee Stephens, a 3lb claimer takes over from Richard Johnson and he has ridden the horse before. Some of the rivals look like complete no hopers and I think it will be just too good for the main dangers Rio Laine and Foxesbow. Progressing very quickly and could be one to follow for a while.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.