£829.25 To ???? (BOOM OR BUST - Continued)

skylark2009

£829.25 TO ???? (BOOM OR BUST - CONTINUED) After 2 months off, it's time to restart this GH in a new thread. Below is a quick recap of the overall results for the original GH - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/200-boom-bust-83911/ -, Which ran for about 5 months resulting into an overall profit of £829.25.

Bets145
Wins68
Placed (E/W bets)4
Strike rate46.90%
Total staked7313.20
Total returns incl stake8142.45
Profit/loss829.25
Yield11.34%
The selection methods I used in the original will remain the same, ( essentially I have been filtering a 10 year database, which consists of last time out winners). The staking however will be different, this will consist of two levels this time ( level stakes and level stakes * 2.5 rounded down to the nearest £). As with the original GH, I'll recalculate the stakes at the end of each betting day as the betting bank increases/decreases. I've recently opened an account with Betfair, so I now have the means to place 'Place Only' bets and 'Lay' bets too. Which if I use, would mean that the calculated stakes for potential lay bets would become the liability. Also, there is the potential to trade, use place savers etc. The first level stake will be 1/25 or 4% of the betting bank, which makes the second level stake (the BOOM OR BUST element of the GH), 1/10 or 10% of the betting bank. Carrying over the betting bank of £829.25 from the original GH gives us our starting point stakes.

Level One stake - £829.25 / 0.04 = £33.17 rounded down to £33.00 Level Two stake - £33.00 * 2.5 = £82.50 rounded down to £82.00

I'll start this GH proper from December 1st. Expected No. Win bets (Dec) 20 Expected No. Place bets (Dec) ?? Expected No. Lay bets (Dec) ??

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.