Best Low Risk Football ?

packmanuk

Re: Best Low Risk Football ? Get rich quick scheme eh?! There is no hard and fast rule IMO - you can get a low risk bet as in something thats low odds - but unless its a value bet there is no point on doing it. Eg - is backing a team that are 2-0 up at half time @ odds of 1.2 for instance a good idea? Maybe for 1 game, maybe even for a dozen games. You have to understand what is and isn't a value bet yourself and stick to it - keep track of your bets, if your not winning or within say 10% of you stake after 100 bets you need to look at it again. Having a look at the 2.5 goals market is an interesting one, its as much a 50-50 market as you should be able to get.

Re: Best Low Risk Football ? Your question doesn't make sense as you can run any system at a low liability. (or small stake which is the same) So i take it you mean low odds and high strike rate, then i suggest looking at a variation of betting on 1 goal being scored. Total goals market, lay the draw, correct score, next to score, etc... all offer low odds opportunities.

Re: Best Low Risk Football ? pacman... you have to be incredibly meticulous in your approach and really do your research for such markets. as an example... until very recently I was laying 0-0s and was getting an incredible strike rate. I wasn't doing it as a get rich scheme BUT over the course of a month i'd earned about £800.00-£900.00. I withdrew £500.00, bought myself some premium bonds and thought the world was my oyster. I'd had a couple of winning as streaks of over 50 bets in a row. I have never dipped back into my withdrawn amount and increased my left-over pot to about £500.00... and then it happened... I made some very dubious and very risky decisions and lost virtually all I had left. I even won back another £200.00 but over the space of about 5 days (it is such a high risk strategy) I lost probably £700.00. Now, this truthfully does not bother me as I only ever started with £20.00 a long while back but it does prove how easy it is to pick the wrong match. I've not been able to get anywhere near those periods of success again so maybe I was just lucky from the off. Pick wisely and be warned... good luck :)