300 days of betting

Valium

My first glory hunt ended a lot earlier than i had planned but i felt i was lacking a bit of excitement. Enough talk about the past here is the new deal! Facts: Starting bank: £400 Odds ranges: Under 3.5, 3.5-7, 7.01-11 Betting type: Always lay Bail out: If the bank goes under £200 the glory hunt is terminated and i will drink a large whisky. Staking plan: Depending on odds taken. Under 3.5 = 2% of bank 3.5-7 = 1.5% of bank 7.01-11 = 1% of bank The staking plan will change on a day to day basis and not between bets. Kind of bets: Only football matches! Correct score, HT score, HT/FT almost any kind i feel confident in but mostly correct scores. Time: 300 days of betting A lot more matches will be layed each day but with lower odds than the previous glory hunt. There will be a lot of more action and risk involved in this glory hunt and the betting bank will jump up and down quite much from day to day. Here goes nothing!! :loon

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.