NHL 30/3 Tue

A clean sweep last night -- unfortunately by the books as all well meant and well researched picks went down the drain. Still just over 18 pts of profit for the season. A big night for three teams tonight and I fancy just one of them to come on top of affairs. We'll see yet again. Chi +1/2 to bt NAS @ 2.91 *Pinn* 2 PTS Well, it's no secret I reckon the Preds are chokers and they can prove me right tonight - or not. At the prices, though, there is only one side to fancy. What's more, Nas have just 2 wins in L11 and a single point from L5 @ home - hardly a playoff vein of form. The Hawks have nothing to play for but pride. They also welcome Thibault back between the pipes for this game which will be a boost as the loss of their goalie in November seriously dented all Hawks' ambitions. The Hawks are in their 3/4 game, but their record reads 3-7-5, ie 8-7 in favour of the cap line. H2Hs read 3-0-1 in favour of the Hawks this season. Edm (ML) to bt STL @ 2.23 *Pinn* 2 PTS Edmonton have picked at least a point in 16 straight games and are firing all cylinders. StL are just 6-9-1 in 3/4 games which is the case tonight. In three H2Hs this season, the teams split 6 pts. That's it. T.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.