Omega mission hills world cup 2009 Golf - Live SkySports

From 26th to 29th November in China- the 55th World Cup of Golf. Format: 2 players representing each country over 72 holes (36 fourball, 36 foursomes). I'm looking for some value outside the favourites of England with Poulter and Fisher and Ireland with Mcilroy and Macdowell. Both can be found at 5/1 with various bookies. I'm a Fisher and Poulter fan, but Poulter is very inconsistent IMO and I'm not really a macdowell fan.... After a little digging i've found the following: Outright Australia - 1pt e/w (Top 4, 1/4) - 14/1 Betfred The experienced pair of Appleby and Allenby make up the Australian Pair. Both consistent performers with bags of experience. Germany - 1pt e/w (Top 4, 1/4) - 16/1 PaddyPower The German team is made up of Cejka and Kaymer. The experience of Cejka (Playing his 10th World Cup) and Kaymer who has won 2 titles this year (French and Scottish Open) are appealing at these odds. Kaymer has come back well from his Go-Kart accident and the fact this is the 3rd year these 2 have teamed up should provide a good understanding between them. Spain - 1pt e/w (Top 4, 1/4) - 9/1 StanJames A very strong pairing of Sergio Garcia and F'dez Castano. Garcia, although inconsistent can be brilliant and F'dez Castano can hold his own as he proved by winning the Quinn Masters last year. Sweden - 1pt e/w (Top 4, 1/5) - 7/1 Skybet The defending champions are Robert Karlsson and Henrik Stensson. They've been there, seen it, done it, always an advantage. Both have also had tour wins this year. India - 0.5pt e/w (Top 4, 1/4) - 28/1 StanJames OR - 0.5pt e/w (Top 4, 1/5) - 30/1 BoyleSports I'm going with Stanjames @ 28's. As a real outside shout, the 7's for the EW is more appealing. Bit of a curve ball here, but Jeev Milkha Singh is a seasoned pro and normally performs well. His partner Randhawa (Who I have to admit to never having heard of!) is a tour event winner this year at the Thailand Open, so can obvioulsy play a bit! :hope

Re: Omega mission hills world cup 2009 Golf - Live SkySports Anyone have any information and suggestions for bets in the 1st round which starts shortly. To me both Pakistan and brazil should be opposed although no value there really. How about the chances of England pair. Looking to do a treble in the 1st round.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.