** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Aussie Corner April 3/4th

Guest Citizen Kane

Guest Citizen Kane

Weekends Super12 Matches Highlanders 1.70 Chiefs 2.05 Margin 3.5 Like the look of the Highlanders here. The score last week flattered the Crusaders and the Highlanders were extremely competitive away from home against a side starting to hit their straps. At home they should be too strong for the Chiefs who will take essentially the same team and probably the same game plan as last week into the game. Highlanders have two new second rowers in and will try and dominate possession along with a very fast looking loose forward trio picked I believe to nullify Holah and company. Have managed to pick the Chiefs results pretty well so far this season and for those who look at trends their record is WLWLW? Can’t see past the 1.70 on offer for the HTH and will be taking it. Crusaders 1.60 Brumbies 2.25 Margin 4.5 Struggling to read how this game will go. Crusaders starting to play well and at home normally would be the go. However I have been impressed with the organisation of the Brumbies and believe have the game to possibly upset here but would like to see the price out more to consider a bet true value. IMO game is priced right so will be leaving alone and just watching what should be a great game. Hurricanes 1.25 Reds 3.75 Margin 12.5 Personally I would never back the Hurricanes as favourites against anyone as readers of previous posts would know. Saying that the Reds have been poor this season and confidence must be low. They may circle the wagons and dig in here which together with the Hurricanes inconsistency means I won’t be touching this game either. Sharks 1.10 Cats 3.50 Margin 15.5 Sharks have a good run in and look almost assured of a top four finish. With the Cats changing coaches this week there may be the usual improvement that comes with a major change. Would have to favour the Sharks but am not comfortable with the margin so once again not betting on this match. Blues 1.28 Waratahs 3.50 Margin 12.5 Do see a good betting opportunity here for the Blues to cover the margin. Main reasons are that the Waratahs are now missing both Rogers and Waugh, they looked ordinary last week, Spencer is back for the Blues, the game is on Sunday afternoon local time which will suit the Blues open game style. All this adds up to a comfortable win in my book. I will be taking the Blues to cover the 12.5pts @ 2.00. Bets for the Weekend: Highlanders HTH @ 1.70 Blues –12.5pts @ 2.00 Good luck to all.