NHL 31/3 Wed

Oh dear, have just written a maybe funny email to members of my mailing list but can't get to it somehow at the moment so just a shortish message. TAKE THIS PICK @ YOUR PERIL AS I AM STONE COLD AT THE MOMENT. Hope it will change as I usually start the season slowly and finish off on a hight note, but this season is exactly the opposite. Two losers last night. SJS -1/2 to bt LAK @ 2.05 *Betinternet* 2 PTS 8-1-1 (SJS) vs just 1 win in L10 (LAK). LAK just haven't performed of late and managed to kick THEMSELVES out of the playoffs. No motivation and stuff. SJS can match the Wings (they won't in fact but can hope). This is a two unit play due to the huge gap between the teams at the mo. Other teams that have to win, but are too short Clg -1/2 @ 1.41 NYI -1/2 @ 1.85 Buf -1/2 @ 1.59 Also Edm +1/2 @ 2.19 - long enough but playinf the Stars who seldom fail to win @ home. That's it. T.

Guest Henrik7

Re: NHL 31/3 Wed Tulenos, Just a quick couple of questions on NHL please. First off the two forms of pricing, Moneyline and Puckline (?). For example tonight, Canbet have the NY Islanders at 1.667 on Moneyline, 1.833 -0.5 on Puckline. Whats the difference because going by say football handicaps, it would appear to me that NY only have to win by at least 1 goal to land the PL odds, the same as they would have to win to win the ML odds. I realise that sometimes the PL can be -1.5 but why would anyone take the ML odds if the PL requires the exact same outcome? Am I missing something? Also, looking at the current standings, I wasn't aware there can be a tie in Hockey? I thought the game continued into OT until a team won. Also is there more than one OT period available? TIA.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.