Aintree Sunday 22nd November

12:35 Aintree: Craiglands 3pts win 11/2 Coral It looks as though this race has been the plan for Craiglands for some time. Jim Goldie has won the last two runnings of this race and looks to complete the hat trick today. Craiglands was a useful hunter chaser and won at Cheltenham in May. Since then there have been three placed efforts most recently here on the Mildmay course behing Frankie Figg. With a slightly longer trip and a few pounds better off, connections of Craiglands will be hopeful of turning the tables. Plenty of dangers and some horses don't take to the National fences where others come alive and leave their previous form behind.

Re: Aintree Sunday 22nd November 12.35 Aintree - two overpriced selections for me here Always Waining E/W He was running a blinder in the Topham in April, but hit the 2nd last hard and had to settle for 4th. Still a decent enough effort against far better horses than those he'll meet today. That was off mark 140. He is running off 133 today and is very well handicapped on the evidence he was going to win at Cheltenham if it wasn't the mistake 3 out. Great e/w chance and I am truly amazed by his price. 20/1 is gone now, but 16/1 is big enough for a nice e/w wager. Corlande E/W A very game horse, who's going into this off nice little weight 10-2 and further 5lbs offset by the claimer. Yard is on form and the horse will like the ground. There are just plenty short priced I don't like for today, so I think the 16/1 is too big and deserves an e/w bet.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.