Poker Heaven/Paradise/interpoker-£60,000 Advent Calendar Giveaway

dili123in

What do you wish for this Christmas? It is that time of year again, families are starting to decorate their homes, Christmas cards are being sent out, and Santa Clause is trying to work out whether you have been naughty or nice! We at Poker Heaven have decided to join in the festivities with an amazing €60,000 Advent Calendar Giveaway. Open today’s Advent Calendar door and see what gift is waiting for you. What do you want this Christmas, maybe some extra spending money, an XBOX, or a Nintendo Wii? Every day there are new gifts up for grabs suited to each and everyone’s tastes. Merry Christmas to you all… €60,000 Advent Calendar prizes Please note that all tournaments start at 18:30 GMT and registration opens 3 hours prior to start. ACgiveaway_promo_700x1000_5109.jpg

Re: PokerHeaven £60,000 Advent Calendar Giveaway

most of these require rhs. what level do you need to play at on Boss for a rh? also is it any contribution to the rake or only if the rake is 25c+?
depends on the tourney, they have freerolls where the minimum of the rake is 0,10c sb euro not dollar, but these are mostly specials like the playerranking or the headhunterquali for big headhunter in january other freerolls you can do raked hand 0,02/0,04 cent dollar best is to look at the tourneyinformation as it always says there what rake is required

Re: PokerHeaven £60,000 Advent Calendar Giveaway

I'm interested in this but how do we know if they will count 2c/4c as in thier T&C's it says 350lbvp.jpg[/quote play a round at 2c/4c then log off.after 15mins attempt to enter tourney and it should tell you how many rhs you have... that's the way it used to work anyways

Re: Poker Heaven/Paradise/interpoker-£60,000 Advent Calendar Giveaway I just looked at Paradise and Pokerheaven (both Boss) and I fond a difference in their sunday games added value. Paradise: 10 bubble players get their buyin back Pokerheaven: 15 bubble players get their buyin back Is that just a typo since it's both Boss network? Else I'll have to switch to Pokerheaven if I decide to play their big 100k GTD game

Re: Poker Heaven/Paradise/interpoker-£60,000 Advent Calendar Giveaway

I just looked at Paradise and Pokerheaven (both Boss) and I fond a difference in their sunday games added value. Paradise: 10 bubble players get their buyin back Pokerheaven: 15 bubble players get their buyin back Is that just a typo since it's both Boss network? Else I'll have to switch to Pokerheaven if I decide to play their big 100k GTD game
Interpoker promo states 12 Bubble Finishers :unsure