Speedway Tonight

Re: Speedway Tonight I was asked to put some tips on the new site, so I will continue, I will post on here as well. As always though, I advise caution it is still a gamble! It Is a great shame the bookies do not put the prices up earlier, when the meeting is on TV, they do, but, when they are not it can be 3:00pm or even later, Stan James and Centrebet seem to be the only one's covering most of the Elite League matches. I 'phoned betfair and asked them to cover the sport again, and they did, I rang again later and asked them to cover handicap betting, and they do sometimes. But quite often the market is slow for non-TV matches, but, it is worth checking nearer to the off. And If you are looking Paul, I would like to ask you about the worth of my tips on the other site, where It Is impossible to put them up early.

Re: Speedway Tonight Result: Wolverhampton 53 Peterborough 39. But, I can assure you this was not as easy as the final result suggest's, PB's unsung reserve Ricky Ashworth, scored 9 point's, plus a maximum double point ride, but, when he fell away in his last two ride's, so did PB! Result: Oxford 51 Ipswich 44 oop's my mistake, was rushing out to the pub! should be Oxford 50 Ipswich 45 Another tough meeting, the track was made heavy by rain, and there were many fall's, but, Oxford came through.