Discussion on what i can do next??????

Been trailling something for the last few weeks! Which seems quite interesting, Basically i take the Novices, Maiden, Beginner races and some NH flat races (if there is enough form) and look at speed figures over the last 2 years on whatever code the race is, So for instance if we have a 2m Novice hurdle i will take the best figures late on in the race and pick the top two horses and jot them down, i have done a few multiple bets when i get the chance down the bookies. If there are ten races on the day which meet the criteria i will put the top 5 horses in each race on the first ticket then the 2nd lot of horses on another ticket, then i do this again with the same horses but this time i jumble them all up, Yesterday i did 8 tickets altogether spending roughly £6 which was 75p per bet and my best ticket was this: Cork 12.15 Lord Cebellino U/P M.Rasen 12.30 Charlie Tipple WON @ 9/4 Fontwell 12.50 Mount Oscar WON @ 15/8 Fontwell 3.40 Ashmolian 2ND @ 13/2 Cheltenham 3.30 Tell Massini WON @ 15/2 10 Trebles @ 5p =50p 5 Four Folds @ 4p = 20p 1 Five Fold @ 3p = 3p The reason my stakes are low is because it gets costly after covering so many races, what i want to do is cover nearly every possible combo there is so lets just say these are the races: the horse numbers will be the horses i think will win Fontwell 2.00 Horse 1 & 5 Perth 3.00 Horses 3 & 6 M.Rasen 12.30 Horses 5 & 7 Cork 4.30 Horse 1 & 2 Cheltenham 1.10 Horse 3 & 13 Tickets will read Fontwell 2.00 Horse 1 Perth 3.00 Horses 6 M.Rasen 12.30 Horses 7 Cork 4.30 Horse 1 Cheltenham 1.10 Horse 13 Fontwell 2.00 Horse 5 Perth 3.00 Horses 6 M.Rasen 12.30 Horses 7 Cork 4.30 Horse 2 Cheltenham 1.10 Horse 13 I Know that every combination will cost loads but do you think there is a better way of doing this as i have been so close to getting a five fold up but 1 horse seems to let me down and the horse who wins could be on the other ticket, i hope this is easy to understand and i know you guys are the best in the business to answer this question. I will be back on at 11.30pm ish and i can post the horses up then so you can see how they perform. :ok

Re: Discussion on what i can do next?????? Cork 1.00 Doctor Deejay & Strain Of Fame (S) Frosted Grape Cork 2.35 Rhyl Accod & Pay The Bounty (S) Doc O'Donnell Leicester 12.40 Mamba & Spring Jim (S) Ruttan Lake Leicester 1.10 Screaming Brave & Dark Oasis (S) Zepnove Leicester 2.10 Good Old Thyme & Wall Of Silence (S) Viva Colonia Plumpton 12.50 Couer Brule & Anak (S) Head Down Plumpton 1.50 Lady Jinks & King Edmund (S) Coin Of The Realm Plumpton 2.20 Bensalem & Chariot Charger (S) Martys Mission Plumpton 2.50 Quartano & Dawn Choir (S) Knight Woodsman Wolverhampton 2.30 Sweet Applause & Sanjays Choice (S) Westwood Dawn.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.