Free Bet System

Evening all Not sure there is anything on here, if there is i certainly havent found it, on real life proofing of guaranteeing profit from introductory free bets. Now im signed up to most of the bookies out there, but my missus aint so in a few days will be starting the trawl thru the free bets with her to obtain as much profit as possible. Do you all think it would be worthwhile for the newbies out there for me to post my method and selections in here? it could be classed as a one time system and would be good to see if i could beat my previous record of when i first did it with my details. thoughts please.........

Re: Free Bet System It might indeed be useful for those who are not familiar with matched betting and even those who have done it before may learn some new tricks and techniques. I believe that it the safest and one of the most lucrative ways to make many from betting so it's definitely worth sharing ;) For those of of who don't know what we're talking about I recommend visiting this site on [EDIT] - it does a great job of teaching you everything you should know about it.

Re: Free Bet System Not really a betting system is it, should be ok in GH thou. Just don't post any links to free bets comparison sites, it just attracts a load of spam. Just the bets themselves is all you need anyhow. One thing to watch out for is many bookies only allow one free bet per household. So some may refuse to give it or to payout when you get a winner. Seen as you've gotten yours in your own name sometime in the past.

Re: Free Bet System When there are important matches sometimes sportingbet offers a free bet of 50. If you bet 50 on a team and they lose your stake is refunded. You could make a matched bet at other bookie and you are winner regardless of the outcome. Do you know which bookie offers refunds of HT/FT or CS bet in case match ends 0-0 ? Apart from bet365 who limited me. This could be used to back and lay the HT/FT so as to have an equal return and lay the 0-0 with a liability up to the maximum profit obtained on the HT/FT lay. I heard there are some bookies who offer reload bonuses. You make an initial deposit, you lose the money (through matched betting) and at the next deposit they will give you say 20% bonus which can be subsequently lost (intentionally of course).

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Free Bet System

When there are important matches sometimes sportingbet offers a free bet of 50. If you bet 50 on a team and they lose your stake is refunded. You could make a matched bet at other bookie and you are winner regardless of the outcome. Do you know which bookie offers refunds of HT/FT or CS bet in case match ends 0-0 ? Apart from bet365 who limited me. This could be used to back and lay the HT/FT so as to have an equal return and lay the 0-0 with a liability up to the maximum profit obtained on the HT/FT lay. I heard there are some bookies who offer reload bonuses. You make an initial deposit, you lose the money (through matched betting) and at the next deposit they will give you say 20% bonus which can be subsequently lost (intentionally of course).
Bet3.6.5 also limit me too! See message below I had posted on another forum.
BEWARE: Although Bet3.6.5 is a good betting site they have a very good system for detecting if punters are ONLY betting on the 4/1 racing and 0-0 bore draw betting offers (plus other offers) and they WILL reduce and/or remove your eligibility for future promotions FOREVER regardless of attempting to cancelling and reregistering at a later date. Punters need to place bets which are not related to offers from time to time to avoid this situation. I have had my promotional offers COMPLETELY removed from my account and my max stake limit set at just £5 for most markets after making £3000 after two weeks of a high turnover of cash using the aforementioned offers (which I would not advise unless you have created your own calculator with excel and know exactly what you are doing). After complaining to bet3.6.5 several times they responded saying that my account was no longer profitable to them (obviously) and they would not reconsider their actions. Basically you will only get one 'chance' to take advantage of these offers IF you ONLY bet on markets involving their promotional offers. This kind of action is not uncommon by other betting sites in my experience because at the end of the day they need to make sure that they are, on average, making a profit from offering promotions!rolleyes.gif