Tulenos

Guest toshibakid

Guest toshibakid

You around m8 ? 1.37 PHI Flyers v NJ Devils 1.5:0 3.25 3.60 TB Lightning v NY Islanders 0:1.5 1.31 1.35 TOR Maple Leafs v OTW Senators 1.5:0 3.35 1.33 COL Avalanche v DAL Stars 1.5:0 3.50 1.33 SJ Sharks v STL Blues 1.5:0 3.50 Can you see any of these teams who are (- 1.5) winning by 2 goals or more @ just over 2/1 or there abouts ? Cheers in advance :unsure

Tulenos Sorry to disappoint you, mate, but the way this season's playoffs are going is leaving me watch in awe and to tell the truth, I have no idea who will win tonite as all of these are just flips of a coin. -1.5 caps are not my cup of coffee either. If pushed, I would go for the following outright bets NJD - would have selected, but too low for my liking and certainly not the right team to overcome a huge handicap. TB - NYI - leave alone TOR - OTT - ditto - huge derby atmosphere DAL - but too low for me and again not a team to overcome a huge cap STL - the same as the above comments, this team can be decided by a single goal. That's it, I'm afraid - NJD @ 1.65, the other two @ 1.74 @ Pinnacle and I'm not touching the games at such odds.