My Greyhound Thread

As winter draws in lack of racing becomes very apparent and I turn back the clock to the old days of betting on greyhounds! I wrote in a thread earlier last week sayng I would try and set something up so here it is! I usually try and find 3-4 to back and put them in multiples usually a yankee dont usually worry about singles. Will post up my bets for yarmouth tonight in a bit

Re: Me Greyhound Thread Tonights yankee @ Yarmouth: 7.22 Trap 5- Likely to get lead around the first bend, and showed best times by a long way recently other than trap 3 who ran out an unusual fast time to win last time but back up in grade tonight. 7.37 Trap 3- Gonna take some beating off time he clocked last time out, and even times before that one are above and beyond all of these, worry has to be not fastest away. 8.41 Trap 2- Consistently fast away and recent times are fast, trap 4 needs to trap well if he does will be dangerous 9.44 Trap 6- Clocked a fast time in defeat last time out and it stands out a mile as is also quick away just needs to stay on the track. 1pt yankee (11 bets total staked 11pts)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.