Speedway on Sky Tonight

This has been posted on the other site. Poole are away at Wolves tonight, and it should be a close match, Wolves have Daniel Nermark out injured, and they will need their reserve Chris Neath to be at his best tonight. Poole still have Rickardsson for a few matches, and he will be very determined to leave british speedway on a high, add to this the good form of Bjarne Pedersen and the fact that Magnus Zetterstrom has in the past done well on this track, then Wolves are in for a very tough contest, the key rider for Poole is Antonio Lindback, he rides at reserve, and if his form is up to it, he can take up to 7 rides. A close match here I am sure, but, my money is on Poole to win through. Skybet 1.9 WH 1.83 all from scratch. I just noticed I forgot to put the bet strength in on the other site, and it is reading 1 right now!! make that 8! it is worth watching the betfair market on televised matches, currently Poole are 1.89. Over to you Ian, do you agree--or not?

Re: Speedway on Sky Tonight Cant really add too much to that Britpete. I don`t think it was too much of a shock when I heard Tony Rick was quitting. There`s nothing left for him to do in Speedway and losing out in the WCGP last season made me think how much longer he`d carry on at full pelt. As you say, Lindbacks reserve rides could be key but IMO Poole are stronger, It will be a little closer than last week but it`s still the Pirates for me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.