NHL Update

Just to keep anyone who was following my pick up to date. Due to the recent poor run of results and as about everything went pretty much against my expectations, I suppose I have to be really glad we are still in black figures (marrowly). Honestly, the way playoffs have been going so far, I can't see what you would call light at the end of the tunnel. Calgary still an outstanding fancy to make all and I will tread very carefully and bets will be scarce till the end of the season. This end of the season has simply been not my time and I reckon it's better to finish in front and know when not to pull the trigger than to waste most of the previously earned units. YTD results: 141-178-26, +6.81 pts, 1.75 per cent yield. I will monitor the match-ups and maybe have a dabble, but especially in the playoffs it seems books are extremely mean this season and it's very difficult to find the edge (I mean @ evs+ or so). Good luck whatever you back.;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.