Jayalexander psychological reasoning system

Based on Ralphie’s horse/athlete hypothesis, my potential system has widened the rest days until 7. The selection criteria also includes the horse having finished in the top 4 of at least 3 of its last 4 races. The horse also either needs a big fat C or D next to it to qualify for selection, however, D is the most important! I have tested this over the last few days and it seems to be a bit special. I’ll be inputting selections from a number of different meetings and on all grounds to test it further. I am only a novice ;) and this is my maiden ;) attempt at offering tips, so I hope I don’t upset anyone that decides to follow me and ends up making a loss.

As I’ll be posting the tips the evening before the race, in the hope that as many people that want to can catch them, I obviously won’t be including odds. I won’t be calculating a bank until the second week, as if it’s making a heavy loss, I will probably not continue it. Sometimes I will include a wild card entry, which will feature a horse that has just fallen short of the criteria. If there proves to be too many daily selections then I will adjust the criteria accordingly. Revised criteria, as of 13th Nov: -Selection must have ran on at least four occassions this season. -Finished all four races -Top 4 positions in at least 3 of the last four -Ran within the last 10 days Wildcard selection still applies.

Re: Jayalexander psychological reasoning system The following are recent selections that I backed based on the above: Thurs 1st Harriers Call (Leopardstown, 3.25) 2424 CD 8/1 Fri 1st Angies Nap (Southwell, 2.00) 2011 C CD 11/10 (this was rested 10 days and would therefore officially be a wildcard) 1st Livin it Large (Wolv, 6.20) 1611 D CD 7/2 1st La Gifted (Wolv, 6.50) 5711 D CD 15/8 (obviously a bit out on the results criteria - still ironing the system out!)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.