Odds

Returns

Total

06/11/09

Belenenses v Pacos Ferreira

£1.61

£11.61

Re: 1+ Again start 2 banks with £10 each

are you watching this match anywhere' date=' been on it since kick off and still we both await that goal[/quote'] No, I see it was a loser :eyes Not going to add anything, going to stay with just the £10 and see how far I can get, As I still have 2 other threads with larger amounts to run and finish yet So stay with bank 2 and see where i get to

Re: 1+ Again start 2 banks with £10 each Not going to start a new thread, will just Re-start from here with £35. 2 banks at £15 each, looking for odds 1.15 upwards and a another bank of £5 for odds of 1.25 and upwards, Have a few games picked for tonight, lets see if i can get up and running again :hope:hope

First one tonight Malaga v Zaragoza 1+ 1.20 matched for £15 :hope
Loser :eyes:eyes
2nd Choice tonight is Tenerife v Celta Vigo 1+ 1.17 matched for £15 :hope:hope
Winner
And now for the £5 Osasuna v Xerez 1+ 1.36 matched for £5 :hope
Winner So 1 loser, Bank 1 has £17.42 Bank 2 has £6.71

Going for a gamble with bank 1, Huge odds Portimonense v Academica 1+ £17.42 matched @ 1.33
Not sure what is going to happen with this as it comes up abandoned on betfair live score, also suspended at futbol24 Any one any ideas what happens here now.

Re: 1+ Again start 2 banks with £10 each Went on their website and found this. Portimonense - Académica Devido a uma falha de luz, o jogo foi interrompido aos 51 minutos, quando o resultado era de 0-0 Amanhã, quinta-feira dia 12 às 15.00 horas jogam-se os 39 minutos que faltam. which translates: Due to a light flaw, the game was interrupted to the 51 minutes, when the result was of 0-0 Tomorrow, Thursday 12 to the 15.00 hours the 39 minutes are played that lack. So they're playing the remaining 39 minutes tomorrow at 3pm!