My Greyhound Bets on the Bags

Morning Be good to see some more threads dedicated to the dogs on here. So ill kick off with some of my fancys 12.18 Oxford-Kilishin Lemon ..runner up in 3 of his last four races..1pt Win 7.06 Nottingham-Rock It Doshie ...Only a baby but well thought of by respected connections..1pt Win 8.43 Sheffield-Magna Mighty ...Top trainer and young dog been close up last couple of races..3pts Win Will proof at Sp,but personally will be using Betfair odds as some great value to be had betting the dogs on there.

Re: My Greyhound Bets on the Bags Todays Bets 10.38am Crayford-Lordsbury Peach..Young pup been knocking on win door recently..2pts Win 11.00 Romford-Kallums Kalico..Has got ideal trap draw on the rail..1pt Win 12.24 Crayford-Mustang Mario..Looks the improver in race..1pt Win

Re: My Greyhound Bets on the Bags

Todays Bet 6.39 Romford-Fat Frankie..Been costly to follow recently,but only young..1pt Win WON @ 7-2 7.53 Yarmouth-Against All Odds..Real eyecatcher last week when 2nd..1pt Win 2nd
Day Total, + 2.5pts [ Overall, Level]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...