Matched Betting

JamesR

One of the things I've been doing lately is matched betting which is where you open an account at a bookies who offer free bets to new customers, and also one at a betting exchange and then I back an outcome at the bookies and lay the SAME outcome at the exchange. This way I never lose any money (sometimes just a few %) Then, with the free bet I do the same thing. Back an outcome and lay it at the exchange. Only this time I am playing with free money, so I will win regardless. There is an easy £1k plus to be made doing this. [EDIT] Now someone please, :gimme

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Matched Betting I'm doin this at the moment, unfortunately I had already opened a few accounts before I found out about matched betting but there is so much easy money to be made if you just have a little spare time and make sure you check that what you are betting is correct to make you a guarenteed profit. The only possible downside is that you could make a mistake if you don't know what you are doing but everyone should do it.