** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Super12 23rd April

Guest Citizen Kane

Guest Citizen Kane

Haven’t had time to think too much about the games this week so will just post the odds for those interested and give my thoughts on the Friday night game. Will try and post some thoughts on the remaining games tomorrow. Odds for weekends games: Chiefs 2.15 Stormers 1.65 No Margin Posted Crusaders 1.22 Bulls 4.00 Margin 12.5 Highlanders 1.75 Hurricanes 2.00 No Margin Posted Waratahs 2.35 Brumbies 1.55 No Margin Posted Sharks 1.22 Reds 4.00 Margin 12.5 Cats 1.95 Blues 1.80 No Margin Posted Chiefs v Stormers Once again I favour the Chiefs here but will try and curb my natural bias. Negatives are that the Stormers are coming off a great win over the Blues, are eyeing up a home semi-final, are only making one change, have acclimatised to Australasia, have a strong bench and the Chiefs have had to travel back from South Africa. Positives for the home side are that they are also coming off a great win away against a top four side, at the moment only have one change confirmed, possible complacancy from the Stormers (IMO an important consideration when betting in Super12), should be a large home crowd and go in as underdogs. I am continually surprised at how well some teams do as underdogs and how poorly they perform as favourites. I place the Chiefs squarely in this camp and at home will be backing them to upset. With very few “name†players the Chiefs have developed an effective battling physical style that has upset more fancied teams this season. IMO the HTH at 2.15 does offer value. Good luck to all and will try to post weather conditions prior to kick-off along with some thoughts on the other games. CK

Guest Citizen Kane

Rest of Super 12 this Weekend Chiefs v Stormers result 29-14 :cheers Bit pushed for time so for those intereseted Crusaders to cover the -12.5pts start Highlanders to win Brumbies to win Blues to win Sharks to win (word of caution here as the Reds are stronger than results to date would suggest) Personally not taking any more bets on the Super12 this weekend but will be watching the Bulls closely with a view to backing them at long odds v the Chiefs next week. Good luck to all. CK