Chepstow 4th Nov

Re: Chepstow 4th Nov 14:05 - Manyriverstocross @ 10/11 Bet365 (bog) Alot better than any of these were on the flat, a consistent horse at a high level of racing, obviously needs to transform that form over to hurdles, 2nd to Nanton LTO on the flat looks a good run over a furlong shorter than today's trip, I expect King to have this one right and open his account.

Re: Chepstow 4th Nov 1.30 Chepstow - Fair Shake An outsider for me in this race. There are a few reasons I think this horse can run a race today. His record is hardly inspiring with just one win from 24 over hurdles, but this win did come on heavy at Stratford last year. And the last time we saw him on soft it was at Exeter where he had every chance and fell two out. I am surprised the connections don't run him more often on soft, because the horse clearly enjoys it. I think few of these won't handle the cut today and the fav L'eau Du Nil is top weight and coming from a break might just not be spot on. The other market leader Gracechurch ran some respectable races over hurdles recently, but was very disappointing on the all weather after that. Olivino's all good efforts have come on fast ground. So it's a quite open race and the places are up for grabs imo. I wouldn't have been on such a disapointing sort and would have required a bit more form to back him, but I watched his last race at Stratford, where he was badly outpaced in the back straight and relegated to second last. Then suddenly the next time I saw him was in the home straight where he had overtaken all the other beten horses and finished like a train in 4th. I just think a testing stiff Chepstow will suit him and under the strong hands of Aiden Coleman for the first time today, he can run into a place at a big price. And why not win, anything could happen in a claimer. As I tend to say in these poor affairs, sometimes is better just to be on the best jockey, because he can ask some serious questions and wake an out of form horse up. 1pt e/w 20/1 bog