NHL - Calgary

Well, so far so good as the Flames are through to the Conference finals and if you are on them to win the whole thing @ 42.84 like myself (1/2 pt stake), I strongly recommend laying off for 1 pts @ Betfair. Current price is 9.0 and likely to be matched between 9.0 and 10.0. Laying for one point will leave you with a free bet @ reasonable price. For the account, though, I am going the more risky way and will lay them off in the very final. So I am sitting on the bet for the time being, but if you like playing it safe, go ahead and lay off. The thing I am not laying off myself now is they are facing Colorado / San Jose - after a more physical series which hasn't finished yet and the Avs are really out of sorts and only a miracle could save them while the Sharks are a solid team, but I don't fancy them in the playoffs. An interesting Stanley Cup final in store - wild guess is Calgary v Tampa Bay - two young teams after long and hard way to maturity.;)

Re: NHL - Calgary Like you Tulenos I'm going to sit tight as it's only 1/2 a point loss if they don't go on to win it. Managed to get a price of 50 so more fearful at the thought of throwing away x hundred if they do :puke It also ties up the money at Betfair for a while ... Yeh horses are going OK at the moment but not good enough to catch Ralphie :notworthy yet. He didn't seem to be around yesterday so here's hoping he's on holiday for a week or so and we can steal a march on him ...;)