Ayr 31st October

Decent card I feel :ok 14:45 Ayr Two line up who I backed over course and distance last Friday in different races, this is what I wrote about them:

Ishiadancer has had a cracking season with form of 2321, all over 7 furlongs. Has finished 2nd on Good going and Good to Soft so the softer ground will definately suit despite her only win coming on Good to Firm. Is still lightly raced herself with only 10 runs to date. Will definately be in with a great chance running off the same mark as her 2nd place LTO.
Ishiadancer won fairly easily that day (by 5 lengths) and has been raised 8lbs for that, should be in with a shout again today.
Quite a good and open race this. Stellite has won over course and distance three times and is the only CD winner in the race. His latest win was here in a Class 4 handicap back in June off a mark of 66. Had a 3lb claimer on board that day so effectively he is only 1lb higher today running off a mark of 69 with a 5lb claimer on board. Should get a well-run race with a few front runners in the race which could play into this horses chances as the horse likes to pick up late on. Should love the going as well, having placed and won on Good going this season. Was also a good 4th LTO in a Class 4 handicap, drops back down in class today.
He was just beaten in the final furlong that day although I did have him each way, should definately be in with a chance again today. 5lb claimer is not on board today though and is raised 1lb so is effectively 6lbs higher than that run last Friday. Soft going should be fine for both horses as well. 1pt win Ishiadancer @ SP 0.5pts E/W Stellite @ SP

Re: Ayr 31st October 14:15 Ayr Another one out that I backed last Friday:

Puy D'arnac is a course and distance winner, has won over the trip twice and has won over 14 and 16 furlongs in the past as well. The course and distance win came in a Class 4 handicap in April 2008 off a mark of 72. He has went on to win off 74 since then but has failed to win off a mark so high again with his latest win coming off of 66. Runs off 70 today so is still well handicapped to win especially when finishing an unlucky 3/15 (due to not getting a clear run) LTO off the same mark over 1 furlong further. The horse loves softer going so with the ground set to be good to soft today can only be good news for him.
He was 6th that day, going ended up being Good To Soft but it looks set to be Soft here at Ayr which he will love. Is up 5lbs from LTO but he has won over today's course and distance off a mark just 1lb lower so he should definately be in with a chance. 1 pt win Puy D'arnac @ SP 15:20 Ayr Botham won here last Friday when coming home late to beat "Stellite" in the final furlong. Has only been raised 3lbs for that win so definately has a chance to repeat that victory here today. Has won on Good To Soft before and finished 4/10 on Heavy going over course and distance. Has form of 543 on soft going, the 4th was over course and distance but was well beat that day. Jonny Lesters Hair was 2nd over course and distance LTO to the very impressive "Ishiadancer". That form could be boosted more before the race as Ishiadancer runs earlier on the card so if she goes on to win again then this horses chances in this race will definately increase in my opinion especially since he has been dropped 2lbs from that run. Hasn't won since September 2008 but has 2 wins to his name over today's trip off marks of 73 and 70, runs off 65 today and did go close LTO as already mentioned off of 67 so he must be in that winners enclosure sometime soon and today is a great chance to do it. Has also won on Soft going before so the ground conditions shouldn't be a concern. 1 pt E/W Botham 1 pt E/W Jonny Lesters Hair

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.