Musselburgh 28th Oct

Re: Musselburgh 28th Oct 13:30 - Tatiana Romanova @ 6/4 SJ This looks pretty much a two horse race with the Godolphin newcomer Infanta a danger to the selection with the stable in such a rich vein of form however having had two runs already Richard Fahey's horse may get the better. 2nd on debut at Hamilton, he has been beaten well on both starts at around 4 lengths but the step up in trip should suit, a race that won't take alot of winning and i'll take this one with racecourse experience.

Re: Musselburgh 28th Oct 3.05 Musselburgh Dayia will be all the rage after a superb fourth in the Cesarewitch but Callisto Moon is at one with himself too and could make all of the running over this trip of two miles. He is only 3 lbs higher than his last win and has progessed nicely on turf this season, whilst he is also a course winner. The handicapper will be catching up with him soon and Alanbrooke is a danger in this company with his weight for age allowance, but I will have Callisto Moon each-way anyway as I think he will get the run of the race. 6/1 Bet 365, 0.5 pt EW.

Re: Musselburgh 28th Oct Vertigo On Course - Musselburgh: 1:00 - 5/1 (ew) SportingBet The horse has the form in the book to win this and has 5lbs taken off its back for the services of Mrs Fahey. For all the incredible glut of winners the Fahey yard has produced lately I suspect that the services of Mrs Fahey might be withdrawn at home if Richard does not provide the Mrs with a winner here. It is a charming, if nudging vulgar, surmise that his thoughts go from leg up to leg over at about 12.55.

Re: Musselburgh 28th Oct Musselburgh 13:30 - Charity Fair - 50/1 Stan James (ew) All the controversy of 18 +/- months ago of horses being stopped and/or laid on Betfair has probably affected no-one more than Alan Berry. Whatever the rights and wrongs of that his yard seems to have been decimated both as to numbers and even more as to quality. The selection is indeed a poor looking animal on the book but it has consitently "dwelt" at the start and has shown a glimpse of form when there was a bit of cut in the ground - which it gets today. It cannot exactly be a confident prediction but at 50/1 in a 6 horse race - of for the most part similarly poor looking animals - it is a decent pick

Re: Musselburgh 28th Oct

Musselburgh 13:30 - Charity Fair - 50/1 Stan James (ew) All the controversy of 18 +/- months ago of horses being stopped and/or laid on Betfair has probably affected no-one more than Alan Berry. Whatever the rights and wrongs of that his yard seems to have been decimated both as to numbers and even more as to quality. The selection is indeed a poor looking animal on the book but it has consitently "dwelt" at the start and has shown a glimpse of form when there was a bit of cut in the ground - which it gets today. It cannot exactly be a confident prediction but at 50/1 in a 6 horse race - of for the most part similarly poor looking animals - it is a decent pick
Backed this one lto, could be worth a shot with the extra furlong and on the preferred ground.

13:30 - Tatiana Romanova @ 6/4 SJ This looks pretty much a two horse race with the Godolphin newcomer Infanta a danger to the selection with the stable in such a rich vein of form however having had two runs already Richard Fahey's horse may get the better. 2nd on debut at Hamilton, he has been beaten well on both starts at around 4 lengths but the step up in trip should suit, a race that won't take alot of winning and i'll take this one with racecourse experience.
1st. :ok One more at Muss. 16:10 - Wicked Wilma @ 14/1 Sportingbet E-W Tempted into this one at the horses current price, been drifitng throughout the day and normally thats a negative but she loves the 5 furlongs here having won over C&D twice, been in good form of late and has a useful apprentice on board, should enjoy the going also.

Re: Musselburgh 28th Oct 3.40 Lost Soldier Three Just noticed this is available at 6-4 which seems a very big price as I thought it should be odds on. Terrible race with some real bad ones in it and if he cant win this then he will never win a race. Complete different class to these and should end his losing run here

3.40 Lost Soldier Three Just noticed this is available at 6-4 which seems a very big price as I thought it should be odds on. Terrible race with some real bad ones in it and if he cant win this then he will never win a race. Complete different class to these and should end his losing run here
Well I guess its corned beef for him then:wall