Haydock 28th Oct

1.50 Haydock Silver steel seems to have been found a reasonably easy opportunity to land a hatrick having been ultra consistent since taking to chasing and although raised 8lb shouldn’t be hard to overcome in this company and G Lee who is back on board and conditions to suit under foot again and with a small stable who have worked wonders with this horse. 1pt win silver steel 4.00 Haydock Although Twiston-Davies team is completely firing yet but Thai Vango won in eye catching style after a nearly 300 days off and sure to strip fitter after that and can only be going one way and that is improving! Won on good ground and gets that today and Brennan back on board. 1pt win Thai Vango

Re: Haydock 28th Oct I had came up with the same two Chris34. One I'm interested in for future is Lap of Honour in the last, an old fave when with old nasty Nev a couple of years ago on the flat, but only a watching brief this time, he will undoubtedly need the run, but I've hopes Ferdy will squeeze something out of him during the season based on a promising hurdle debut last.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.